Friday, May 15, 2015

My trip to France by Tamer Safa,6ème 2

I'm going to tell you about my flight to France with my parents. It was the first time that I visit France. The airplane took off on 19th of April 2015 at 8 am, and landed in  "Charles-de-Gaulle" airport in Paris, France at 12:30 pm.
 We took a taxi and it drove us to the hotel, which is called "Chateau Frontenac". It was beautiful, it had a breakfast buffet, a beautiful lobby ...  And my dad made the check in.  The concierge told us that we made a great choice about picking the room, and it will be ready in 2 hours. We left our bags there and got out to visit the neighborhood. Then, we went to a restaurant named "Paul" and ate salmon sandwiches. It was really good. We got back to the hotel at 2:30 to see if the room was ready, and it was. Our room was the number 206. We opened the room, and found three beds, a free WI-FI, a bathtub filled with water, TV, an amazing view... We first visited the Eiffel tour, and got up to the last floor. We also visited the Grand Arch at "La Defense" building. It was very big. Then we got to Disneyland on the subway on the 4th morning. It took us 40 minutes, so I continued my sleep on the subway. We had a lot of fun there. We saw the church "Notre-Dame", "Madeleine" and "Sacre -Cœur", nice. My parents and I entered in the museum "Louvre" too,with  lots of sculptures, mummies and beautiful arts. We also visited the zoo where there were lions, wolves, funny monkeys ,etc.
 We took a taxi on the 25th of April to go to the airport "Charles-de-Gaulle" to go back to Beirut. The airplane took off at 2 o'clock and landed in Beirut airport at 7 o'clock. I had an amazing time there and I hope I can do it again very soon.


by  Tamer Safa,6ème 2







No comments:

Post a Comment