Sunday, May 31, 2015

A stay in my life: Egypt by Razane El BAWAB,6eme1

During Easter vacation, I traveled to Sharm El Sheik, a nice place in Egypt with my family and my friends. The name of the hotel is Savoy, it’s a huge hotel. In Sharm El Sheikh, I swam in the pool and in the Red Sea. There you can see a lot of beautiful and colorful fish. The people usually make snorkeling or diving in this sea.
The 2nd day in the morning, I did parasailing. The view from up was amazing! At noon, we rode ATV and baggy-cars in the desert. Then, I climbed on a camel. First, I was scared but I enjoyed it at the end.
The 3rd day, we went for a boat trip in the Red Sea. And at noon, we visited the Soho Square. It was a nice day!
The last day, we assisted to a dolphin show. There, I touched the dolphins and took a picture with them. It was perfect!
In short, it was an amazing and unforgettable travel!!!! Love Egypt 
Name: Razane El BAWAB
School: LAK
Class: 6eme1
Teacher: Mrs Amal TAMIM



No comments:

Post a Comment